It has been a wonderful year here at SBC Today! We would like to take this time to thank all of our readership, contributors, and all of those behind the scenes that make this blog site so popular. How popular is it? Let me give you some stats. This blog was viewed more than 366,000 times in 2015. The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. If this blog were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 15 days for that many people to see it.
In 2015 SBC Today has been visited by readers from 170 countries! There were only 96 countries represented at the Olympics in Sochi! The top countries, excluding the US, were: United Kingdom, Canada, Philippines, Australia, Germany, and Brazil! The most commented article was “Is Calvinism Spiritual Racism?” with 473 comments and a total of 19,495 views! From all of use here at SBC Today and Connect316–Thanks for a great year! We look forward to what God has in store in 2016! If you would like to support our work financially with an end of year gift, please know it is deeply appreciated and will be put to good use. Every penny will help strengthen our network and promote our Traditional Southern Baptist understanding of salvation doctrine.
Connect 316 is a tax deductible, 501(c) 3 non-profit religious organization composed entirely of volunteers. All donations are used to defray the expenses of events like our Connect 316 Supper and to maintain our website operations (Connect 316 and SBC Today). Donations of any amount are sincerely appreciated.
There are two ways to donate:
1. Write us a check payable to Connect 316 and mail it to:
P. O. Box 234
Sylacauga, AL 35150
2. Click on the “Donate” button below and use a debit/credit card.
Here is a look at the the top five most popular posts.
1. Is Calvinism Spiritual Racism?, submitted by Dr. Michael Cox–19,495 views (17,815 views in one day!)–Read HERE
2. Youth Targeted Calvinism, Parts 1 & 2, submitted by Dr. Rick Patrick–17,035 views–Read HERE
3. The Five Points That Led Me Out of Calvinism, Parts 1 & 2, by Leighton Flowers–9,610 views–Read HERE
4. They Never Even Voted, by Dr. Rick Patrick–3,874 views–Read HERE
5. Is the Gospel for All People or Only Some People?, by Dr. Adam Harwood–3,547 views–Read HERE