It has been a wonderful year here at SBC Today! We would like to take this time to thank all of our readership, contributors, and all of those behind the scenes that make this blog site so popular. How popular is it? Let me give you some stats. This blog was viewed more than 282,000 times in 2014. The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 12 days for that many people to see it.
In 2014 SBC Today has been visited by readers from 166 countries! The top five countries, excluding the US, were: United Kingdom, Canada, Philippines, Australia, and India! The most commented article was “Comparing Calvinism to SBC Traditionalism” with 142 comments. From all of use here at SBC Today and Connect316–Thanks for a great year! We look forward to what God has in store in 2015! If you would like to support our work financially with an end of year gift, please know it is deeply appreciated and will be put to good use. Every penny will help strengthen our network and promote our Traditional Southern Baptist understanding of salvation doctrine.
Connect 316 is a tax deductible, 501(c) 3 non-profit religious organization composed entirely of volunteers. All donations are used to defray the expenses of events like our Connect 316 Supper and to maintain our website operations (Connect 316 and SBC Today). Donations of any amount are sincerely appreciated.
There are two ways to donate:
1. Write us a check payable to Connect 316 and mail it to:
1922 Pleasant Ridge Loop
Sylacauga, AL 35150
2. Click on the “Donate” button below and use a debit/credit card.
Here is a look at the the top five most popular posts.
1. Braxton’s List, submitted by Dr. Emir Caner–6,277 views (3,837 views in one day!)–Read HERE
2. Comparing Calvinism to SBC Traditionalism, submitted by Dr. Adam Harwood–5,971 views–Read HERE
3. Young, Settled, and Traditional, by Allen Rea–3,726 views–Read HERE
4. Beware of Stealth Calvinism, by Roger E. Olson–3,572 views–Read HERE
5. 10 Things That We Owe Dr. David Platt, by Dr. Paige Patterson–2,749 views–Read HERE